TypingU, a product by B.E. Publishing, keeps all user and account information collected strictly private and confidential. Your account information, including free trial registrants and licensed users, will never be sold, distributed, or shared with third parties.
The Agreement is made by and between B.E. Publishing, Inc. a Rhode Island Corporation, with its principal place of business at 346 Smith Street, North Kingstown, RI 02852, and each user of the TypingU Web site and software ("user"). A "person" is a natural person, a corporation, educational institution, proprietorship, partnership, governmental entity, or any other legal person or entity.
1. Nature of Information. TypingU publishes content and articles on the TypingU student Web site for the purposes of keyboarding/typing drill and practice only. Contents may not be accurate, complete, or up to date, and at times, fictitious in nature. Where applicable, publication of contents is not our endorsement of the author, his or her contents, or of any method or treatment discussed in the contents. Some of the material has been and continues to be modified by TypingU. The content on the TypingU Web sites is copyrighted intellectual property owned by B.E. Publishing, the owner and publisher of TypingU.com. All rights are reserved.
2. Illegal of other Harmful Use or Access. The contents contained within the TypingU Web site and software may not be used for any illegal purpose. You may not access our networks, computers, or contents in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair them, or interfere with any other person's use and enjoyment. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any contents, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected with our sites or contents.
3. Interpretation of Content. All contents contained within the TypingU Web site and software, (including the information relating to a variety of themes, or other activities that could result in damage, injury, or death) is for informational purposes only. This information should not be considered complete or accurate and is intended for the sole purpose to provide users with a device in which to learn how to touch-type.
4. Assumption of the Risk. All users assume any and all risk of damage, injury, or death, from use of the TypingU contents. It has been warned of the limitations and risks in use of the information, and despite such warnings, chooses of its own free will to continue to access or use the contents.
5. Use on Other Web Sites. The contents of the TypingU Web site and software are licensed only for educational use by either free trial registrants and/or licensed users. Reproducing content on another site or redistributing content is forbidden. Taking content from this site and editing it and posting it on another Web site is also forbidden. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content or the service (including software) in whole or in part. Framing of this site is forbidden.
6. User Indemnification. Each user will indemnify and hold harmless B.E. Publishing, Inc. and its entities against any claims or losses imposed on, incurred by, or asserted as a result of or relating to: (a) any noncompliance by user with the terms and conditions hereof; (b) any third-party actions related to or arising from user's receipt or use of the contents, whether authorized or unauthorized under this agreement.
7. Notices. The parties agree that any notices of dispute or other communications addressed to B.E. Publishing or TypingU will be sent by Certified or Registered Mail.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be deemed made in, governed by, performed in, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Rhode Island, U.S.A., without giving effect to its conflicts of laws provisions or principles.
9. Captions. The captions and headings in this Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way define, limit or in any other way described the scope of this Agreement or the intent of any provision hereof.
10. Change of Terms From Time-To-Time. B.E. Publishing may alter any term of this Agreement by posting a notice that there is a change in terms on a page containing the contents. Any use of the TypingU Web site after the date of such notice is deemed acceptance of the new terms.
This website is © 2016 by B.E. Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.